Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guess Who?

Dave Schulte just sent some of us these pictures taken back in the 70's. Guess who's in the pictures? Now Frank, Dave, Bob, don't let the cat out of the bag.

Gary_K

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Re: Guess Who?

Would one of them happen to be Ray Zenz or Lynn Meeker?

Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac built by Dominion Motors Limited, Leaside, Ontario

That's gotta be our Gary Kauffman with some serious side burns.

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Two of them

Gary_K1b
Gary_K2b

Mike .. when you right click to save one of the pics it tells you Gary_K ha ha

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Dominion built 614 Sedan

Well an attaboy goes to Rick as long as he didn't cheat. Guess I should have titled the jpg file differently. That's right it's Gary K from Pennsylvania at a Hershey meet back around 1972. Photo was courtesy of Dave Schulte. Great picture of the early Durant parts vendors around. I'd sure like to have some of those parts today!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Well I really didn't see the file name until after I guessed who it was.
You see Gary started the first Durant club in the 70's so it couldn't be anyone else.
Good pics.

Rick

Given that the pictures came from Dave Schulte, I have to wonder how many of those fenders are now hanging in my shop! I'm sure Dave knows. :grinning:

Where Are You From? Grand Junction Colorado

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star Coupe, 1929 Durant 663 and 1929 Durant 666

The Durant Motors Automobile Club