Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Where Are You From? Muskegon MI

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Happy New Year to both of you, Ken, Dorothy.....

Julie and I keep talking about driving over to your side of the state to visit, meet for a meal but this cold has her and the boys cuddled under the blankets and me out saving my clients from frozen and burst water pipes... I hope your holidays were enjoyable and look forward to seeing you both.

Happy New Year to the entire Durant gang!!!!

Where Are You From? Brighton MI

If you do get over to this side of the mitten let us know also and maybe we could join you.

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, MI

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1928 Durant

And the best of the new year to you and Dorothy too Ken . Been a bit cool around here but seems to be warming up now. I am very tired of shoveling all that white stuff that seems to keep coming down. my driveway is uphill from my house and about 250 feet long and 12 feet wide. I am too old for that stuff. Hopefully it is all over with for this year.see you sometime in 2010 I hope

Ken McCormick

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 deluxe rumble seat coupe -Model 6 14

The Durant Motors Automobile Club