Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Since today is Friday and many of you will be heading out for holiday travel, (if you haven't already headed out) Frances and I want to take this opportunity to wish all the Durantonians throughout the world a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year. I hope you have safe travels, don't eat to much, and get the extra special present you've wanted. For 2018 our wish is a healthy and prosperous New Year for you. One of the most important things you just can't put a ribbon on is friendship, and through our club, we've enjoyed past friends, present friends and future friends. Hope to see many of you at future Durant events for 2018! :santa:

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Mary Carolyne and I echo the sentiments of our President and good friend. We extend those wishes to all of our Durant friends across the world from the snowy cold north. This morning the weather was cold and windy as I shoveled the driveway and swept the snow off the cars. The modern iron has to stay out in the cold as the garage is home to the 22 Durant Touring and the 32 Frontenac sedan. They are patient waiting for spring, several months away.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR from your Canadian members.
Looking forward to many new adventures in the New Year.

Gordon & Mary Carolyne

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac built by Dominion Motors Limited, Leaside, Ontario

Doris and I also want to wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR. Wish we could attend the meets but health has slowed me down. Maybe 2018.

Yates

Do You own a car built by Durant? 24 Flint

Annjean and I also wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. We are looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones at Durant meets in 2018!!

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, MI

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1928 Durant

Merry Christmas

Where Are You From? Wi

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 star coupster

I'd like to add my wishes to all that you enjoy a safe and happy holidays season and especially a Merry Christmas. We all need to remember why we are celebrating these holidays and do our best to bring peace and joy to all we meet over the holidays. It is too easy to let the stress affect our behavior so that we are not the good representatives of Christ that we need to be. Let's all try to be more Christ-like and bring more love and acceptance to the others we meet during this season.
Gene

Where Are You From? NE Tennessee

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, a couple of them!

Lisa and I also wish everyone a Happy Holidays from Colorado. We had a wonderful time in Modesto and are looking forward to New York! Everyone keep warm and enjoy the holidays.

Tom & Lisa

Where Are You From? Grand Junction Colorado

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star Coupe, 1929 Durant 663 & 666

Welp, we're down here in the Desert Southwest, a little east of Yuma, weather in the mid 70s, however it does get a little chilly at night....I didn't bring a restoration project down this year as I needed to haul the Durant to Modesto for the meet....Sooo have been spending time out in the shop working with wood, I got a buy on a sling of mixed spieces hardwood a year ago, plus we have put together a fairly decent wood working area in the shop, also have picked up a lathe and a small mill for down here as well, so we are having fun...

Anyway, Ya'll have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Bill and Bjorg

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? several

9370306_D_BF5_C_4441_A7_B5_2_CDAFB660_D6_A

After 30 years of having children in our home we now have just our two youngest boys here. Not too many more Christmas mornings with little ones tearing open gift wrapping. Enjoying every minute of this!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas from the Johnson family.....

Where Are You From? Brighton MI

Brian, I don't see that Durant under the tree. Were you a bad boy this past year! Well hopefully you'll be better this upcoming year and Santa will find you one! :innocent:

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

The Durant Motors Automobile Club