Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WANTED: Bumper center "D" medallion

Hey Mike ... Noted this was not a Dodge trinket but one of ours and I recalled the topic on the medallion, you started.

Last couple of months I can't contact anyone selling US only on eBay.com. eBay.uk eBay.ca Some how eBay has limited some of us in Can to sales that are US and also world wide providing Canada is one of the countries. I can't advise this seller the item is for a Durant, like I have other item's of ours I see, so they do show up on DMAC.
There was a cereal bowl on eBay.ca in Mich that matches the set of dishes Di bought before we married and one of mine has a chip out of it. Seller only sold US. I couldn't ask her the dimensions or anything to get at it. I'm not the only one having problems with eBay and its games. A seller I have talked with for years in US is also constantly going after eBay to fix things. I thought I had lost the dish after it got listed a 2nd time but Gary has secured it for me. I put the bowl in my watch list and on eBay.com it shows sold, on ebay.ca it said out of stock when Gary got it. eBay can't even get that the same in both places. Stupid eBay mentality hurting sellers / buyers. I might have a US post box or a rellie, an item could be sent to so why cut us off for being Can ?

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Dominion built 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club