Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CAL

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 Model 619

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Same to you Rick and all the Durantonians out there! On this holiday, have a safe trip if your traveling and don't eat to much, Durant springs are hard to come by!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

To all our U.S. cousins:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all. We in Canada test tasted the TURKEY and all the trimmings several weeks ago!!! We are not yet covered over with ice and snow, but are now setting our sights on CHRISTMAS. Have a great weekend - including Black Friday - that term has crept north of the border and now our merchants are vying for the fun.
On a more serious note, remember all the things that we should be thankful for and pray that Peace on Earth will continue, now and in the future.
ALL THE VERY BEST.

Gordon & Mary Carolyne

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac built by Dominion Motors Limited, Leaside, Ontario

Happy Happy thanksgiving to all of you, think of both of you Gord and touring with your great Canadian built Durant car, and your gracious help with critical parts I needed also. Also course you Rick for all your glue that holds this great great club together, you are the best Web master anywhere, and hard working past president, and great tour leader also, and course that great cal rom brother Yates so many moons ago asking to join his all new Durant club, Thank You Thank you.I belong to many old car clubs but none compares to our great Durant club. It is so so gratifying for all the excited happy wedding couples that just loves all my Durant wedding cars. See a bunch on www.hireoldcars.com
So please have a great great thanksgiving and please be thankful,for it is the season to be thankful little hot here almost 90 today here in San Diego.
Faithfully
Lance Haynes

Where Are You From? San Diego, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many, some 29 & 30 models mostly

All have a safe thanksgiving.

Where Are You From? Calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? Locomobile,Durant,flint

Have a great Thanksgiving from down here in the sunny southwest.

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? several

Here's hoping everyone has a great Thanksgiving with the results of your choosing. Shirley and I will enjoy a meal of ham and dressing by ourselves in quite contemplation of all the foolishness going on in the world. Then we'll ignore the goofballs and think of all our good friends we've collected over the years. Looking back, the DMAC had contributed greatly to this list! Happy Holidays everyone!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Happy Thanksgiving to all our US members! Charlie and I headed East last Tuesday.(To meet Ed on Saturday and set up for turkey day) So Thanksgiving will be at our house tomorrow. Two of the grandchildren came today to help. They made the banana bread after dinner. I had already made strawberry bread, "pake"- a kind of pumpkin pie/cake blend and peanut brittle earlier in the day. The grands and I will do the pies and turkey/stuffing/potatoes, etc. tomorrow. So where ever you are, and who ever you are with-enjoy your day!

Where Are You From? NJ/SD

Do You own a car built by Durant? 4

Hi All...
Cathy & I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.
We have many things to be thankful for. the great friendships we have made through the DMAC are among the best.
Frank & Cathy

Where Are You From? hookstown pa

Do You own a car built by Durant? Stars Durants DeVaux

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy that turkey and dressing. Lisa and I enjoyed meeting so many of you at the Modesto meet.

Tom & Lisa

Where Are You From? Grand Junction Colorado

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star Coupe, 1929 Durant 663 & 666

Happy Thanksgiving to all from Doris and myself... After being in the hospital and rehab all summer its great to be home and see the response on this post. Great to hear from Lance Haynes and all you.

Yates and Doris

Where Are You From? Newport , NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 24 Flint

Yates it is great to hear that you are feeling better and we hope you had a great Thanksgiving also.

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, MI

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1928 Durant

I think I will join Gordon Curl and send greetings from the northern country. Its long past our turkey day but I am ready for another kick at it . Any extra turkey I would gladly help get rid of. Always had a good appetite and love to eat. Almost as good as Yukon Jack --LOL The4 best of everything to all you durant nuts. See you at a meet sometime and somewhere Lord willing and the creeks dont rise.
Ken( Yukon Jack) McCormick

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 deluxe rumble seat coupe -Model 6 14

The Durant Motors Automobile Club