Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DMAC Meet in Modesto, CA

The met turnout is looking real good, in fact for a brief moment we ran out of rooms. BUT, we arranged for 14 additional rooms at the Ramada Inn and should those fill up the hotel next door has set aside 10 additional rooms. So pickup your phone and call the Ramada Inn today and make your reservation today!!!!

Ramada Inn room reservation deadline is September 5th

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 of them

Re: DMAC Meet in Modesto, CA

Hey Rick;
That's a great problem to have. All my reservations, hotel, airline and registration have been made, just got to get the rental car. Looks like were going to have a great Durant time!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Time is running out, Event registration ends September 12th.
So jump off that fence and register today, Hurry, Hurry!!!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 2 of them

Just two weeks left before the BIG event. Pack your bags and polish up the car, Modesto awaits us!

This is the very last day for event registration.
If you haven't done so yet, please call Pam NOW!

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Roadster

Rick- Hope you got my message re the room mix up- I only need one room --dont know how they got me booked for two. One is all I need since I am going alone

Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 deluxe rumble seat coupe -Model 6 14

The Durant Motors Automobile Club