Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: torchlight parade

The results are in and CONGRATULATIONS are in order to winning First Prize in the 2017 Benicia Torchlight Parade! Unfortunately, we don't know which of the five 1929 Durant Model 60 Deluxe Sport Roadsters earned the prestigious trophy b/c our entry listing was botched. There was no particular order in our procession past the Judges, who stated, "..those are beautiful Durants...I've never seen one before". We all chuckled to ourselves during the announcement. So I guess we're going to have to rock-paper-scissors for the trophy (lol!). We're all winners and the trophy would make Billy Durant proud. Picture of trophy to follow as soon as one of the five Rick Bottis picks it up--lol! No offense, but next year I'll submit the paperwork.

Where Are You From? calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1924 fflint/1927 locomobile

I thought they said I won five Durants

Where Are You From? Fremont, CAL

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 Roadster

Hey Rick, Who is the hairy guy driving your roadster? An evil twin?

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

That hairy guy isn't evil, but has been known to be just a little sneaky at times

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 Roadster

Durants Rule!!!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Roadster

We know Rick DURANT'S DO RULE! Looks like everyone had a great time and thank you all members that brought their car out to the event. Like I always say, if you got them drive them! Congratulations to all!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

We had five cars.

Bert & Sonia Babick - 1927 Star Model R Sedan
Mike & Irene Babick - 1924 Flint
James & Aleeta Miller - 1925 Star Sedan
Vince O'Brien - 1925 Star Touring
Me - 1929 Durant Model 60 Roadster.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? two of them

The Durant Motors Automobile Club