Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Passing of long time DMAC member Rheal Meilleur

So so sorry to hear of this, Rheal was a special friend to many... his heart was wide open, a giving person...without thought of himself. We will miss his smile and wit. He is what makes this car club special.
He would just show up out of the blue... it started with his Falcon... he would get a bug for the road travel, and off he went at the spur of the moment. He would stop by here often... once We drove to Bennington (about 30 miles from our home)went into a local pizza parlor, and there was a familiar face....
He just wanted some good pizza...

We were lucky enough to have the pleasure of his company at Hershey this year..
We will never forget him. RIP my friend.

Where Are You From? S. Vermont

Do You own a car built by Durant? many

I am truly heartbroken. The passing of Rheal is a great shock. I always look forward to all our meets to be hang out with my buddy. We were together at the Hershey meet and RM auction. we had a great time.I know He must be in Heaven. I am having trouble just writing this email. I just can't believe he is no longer with us. I will never forget Rheal.

Where Are You From? Staten Island NY

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star Tourings-3

I am truly heartbroken. The passing of Rheal is a great shock. I always look forward to all our meets to be hang out with my buddy. We were together at the Hershey meet and RM auction. we had a great time.I know He must be in Heaven. I am having trouble just writing this email. I just can't believe he is no longer with us. I will never forget Rheal.

Where Are You From? Staten Island NY

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star Tourings-3

The Durant Motors Automobile Club