Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New facebook page devoted soley to the 2017 Meet in Modesto, California.

Hi Everyone,

This is to officially announce that I've created a new Facebook page that is devoted to the 2017 DMAC Meet in Modesto, California. There is a button located on the bottom of the left panel for quick access.
This is a closed group to keep out spammers and people selling stuff, so just press the join group button and I'll grant access.

This new Facebook page will make it easier and faster to add pictures, information, etc.

Right now, I've added pictures of country roads in the Modesto area, and pictures from the last time the Pacific Coast Chapter was on tour there and a brief summary of the fantastic events planned for attendees.

Rick

Where Are You From? California

Do You own a car built by Durant? two of em

Re: New facebook page devoted soley to the 2017 Meet in Modesto, California.

If you have not yet thought about attending the DMAC Annual meet in Modesto this year, now is the time. Take a look at our new Facebook page, it will only be online until the meet, then no more.

You'll have a great time so why not start planning to be there now.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CAL

Do You own a car built by Durant? two of them

The Durant Motors Automobile Club