Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Radiator ID help

None did .. are you using Photobucket as indicated at top "How to Add Pictures"

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

In case you don't like photobucket, I put together a tutorial on how to use Google Photos to post to this site. You can find the tutorial by searching for Google Photos.

Good luck!

Where Are You From? Grand Junction, Colorado

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star Coupe, 1929 Durant 663, 1929 Durant 666

photo IMG_6226.jpg" />

Where Are You From? Bay Area, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Ah now we can see the 1925 model year F Star rad shell and crest. One pic worked the other didn't.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

That's the better picture anyway.

So is it worth saving this shell from the thrift/antique store it's sitting in. I think it's priced around $200. I'm not trying to make a ton of money on it but as a car restorer would love to see it help with someone's restoration as opposed to becoming wall art.
Would appreciate any input from this community.
Thanks
Bill

Where Are You From? Bay Area, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Hi Bill, I agree with Norm that it is a 1925 star. I am told by radiator shops that these honeycomb radiators cannot be repaired. If there is any damage they normally leak.. The shell looks to be in good shape. Should be worth between $50.00 - $100.00 Hope this info helps. Bert

Where Are You From? American canyon cal.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Stars

The Durant Motors Automobile Club