Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Items needed for History Channel production

Hey Charlie;
Look and see what you have, The person from the production company just stated she wanted a photo of "a closed plant" So I'll give he whatever we can come up with and see if she wants to use it.

Mike

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

I have a couple very early photographs of Durant with my Uncle at a Flint fraternity event prior to Buick and I believe another of the entire cariage employees but I may be hard pressed to locate them amungst all the boxes of historical papers and pictures. I'll do my best. I gave copies to Kettering as well so perhaps those are already in hand.

Where Are You From? Brighton MI

Do You own a car built by Durant? Proudly

Mike there is a picture of the Lansing factory in the special interest section. The picture has the star emblem in the​ landscaping.

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1928 Durant

mike

will do

charlie

Where Are You From? NJ

Thanks Guys! The DMAC is going to get a credit in the film making and a possible small donation to the Museum Fund for the use of the items.

Mike L.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

The Durant Motors Automobile Club