Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Boattail on ebay

Thank you Don, but this requires no reply to Tom from "none of your business" in New Jersey son of Art Lloyd III. Just consider the source. He was singing another tune to finding a "U2 Carb" last year in forum.

We (DMAC members) will continue to research / help owners of Billy's cars and offshoots 1921 - 1934 with info and or part sources if we can. That's part of DMAC family.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

and i thought this was a friendly forum,everyone ha s an opinion because you dont agree live and let live personally i can learn something from everone,happy trails to the haters dave

Where Are You From? so calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 devaux

I just looked at the Arthur III Durant 614 that is posted on eBay again as "1930 Other Makes 614 5 Window Coach eBay #2384637746. This car was for sale by Eileen Gillis Berken in the Spring of 2014. In the picture of this "only one in existance", it doesn't have any sidemounts and it shows wood spoke wheels. Looks like someone tinkered with the "one and only" if the factory original didn't have sidemounts or wire wheels to begin with. If the car is in fact a 1930, curious the rad badge is a 1929. How's that saying go, a picture is worth a thousand words? Wait a minute, I see corn cobs stuck in the wooden spokes. This Wisconsin car must have been in Iowa looking for corn, not Canada.

photo 565a86ed-6cb8-41d5-9c7b-d2e290384a87_zps1sffv4gr.png

Where Are You From? Oro Ontario

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

I think this issue has been covered. Time to let it go.

Dave

Where Are You From? Iowa

Cmon guys.....enough is enough. Let it go.

Dave

Where Are You From? Iowa

This is a friendly forum and will stay that way.
The subject is now locked.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club