Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy New Year

Well I'll admit it. I fell asleep prior to the New year ringing in. Ya start to feel old when you turn on the television and see the groups on the various New Years Eve shows and you don't know any of them. May all you Durantonians have a very Happy and Healthy New Year! For one of your New Years Resolutions, get em out and drive them!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Welp, here I set in Yuma,AZ, It has been raining much of this New Year's weekend...The roads are too muddy to get to the shop where I am putting a new top on the Higby car and I am thinkin, If I were to have stayed home in Leavenworth I could be partisipating in the annual New Years day polar bear plunge in Lake Wenatchee, I guess you just can't have it all!

Happy New Year to all!
Bill and Bjorg

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? '25 Flint H-40 2door / '25 B-40 Touring / '29 D-40 Coupe / '23 A-22 Touring

Howdy from Texas to all yall that aren't! Happy New Year and I hope the political tidal wave is rolling in your favor! I'm jazzed and ready for the next roadtrip. Bowling Green is coming up but that is just a day trip for me. See ya there!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Happy New Year Everyone!

I have a feeling 2017 is going to be a really good one.

Rick

Hi Gordon and All durant Partners

Happy New year , plenty of healt and new projects

Walter ,

Where Are You From? Argentina

Do You own a car built by Durant? Durant Rugby M 1928 touring , 1929 M4 Mifflinburg Body ; Star 1923 ( in process)

The Durant Motors Automobile Club