Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: license plate frame

hi:
Thank you for the response. i do have the wood spoke wheels and on the spare on rear of the car there is a bar about 3 inches wide across the spare so actually have it wired onto that but the bolt holes in it do not match. i am sure i could fabricate some kind of adapter but even then the plate seems like it is missing something to me. The plate i have is not actually perfect as some i have seen but not in bad shape for a plate of that age. The car is located in my garage at our winter home in Kennewick, Wa. We have a second home we bought about 5 years ago for retirement which I have been adding onto this summer. That house is located on Pueget Island in cathlamet , Wa. We are retired now but do not have a garage at the island house yet. Too many projects!!!!! I need to restore my Durant but have done very little so far since we bought the island house about 4 months after I bought the Durant. hope to finish the room addition on that house this next summer. Do not feel like working on the car in the garage here when it is 5 degrees above 0. Getting soft in my old age.

happy new year Marty

Where Are You From? Washington state

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant M2

Re: license plate frame

Yes, you are welcome......Our son is keeping the home fires burning at our summer home northwest of Leavenworth, it looks like it will be cold with a lot of snow much of this week up there...It is surly nice to be down here in the AZ dessert this time of year.

Ya'll have happy new year.

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? '25 Flint H-40 2door / '25 B-40 Touring / '29 D-40 Coupe / '23 A-22 Touring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club