Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hershey Fall Meet and the DMAC

Leaving early in the morning for Hershey and the DMAC booth there and will be there for the rest of the week. Remember anyone visiting Hershey, please stop by. We'll have a seat and water/soft drinks waiting. Remember, South Chocolate section CE 44 & 45. Look for the big red tent. See you all there.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

I will be in Hershey at the show and will be able to help out at the booth. I know someone who has three spots. He may be willing to let one go to us. I will ask him and let you know.

Where Are You From? Staten Island NY

Do You own a car built by Durant? ( 3 ) 1923 Star Touring cars

Hi Mike: enjoyed Hershey hope all was well at your house when you got home.

Where Are You From? Pa

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

A big thank you goes out to President Mike for planning, organizing and getting the ball rolling on the DMAC space at Hershey last week. A lot of work, a flight in and out, hotel, meals etc. etc for nearly a week and that really adds up these days. And to top it off, Mike came to the meet with the uncertainty of a looming hurricane Matthew bearing down around his home!

Thanks goes out to Gary Kauffman too for helping Mike with the set up and take down of the tent, chauffeuring, and to both of them for being on hand there pretty well constantly every day throughout the week.

I think it's good to wave the flag as a marque, have a spot where members can drop in and relax and chat and also to promote DMAC to others. The weather this year was just outstanding and made for a most enjoyable meet.

I hope the group sees the merit in making this an annual event. Thanks Mike for taking the lead on this to get it off the ground and Gary for all your help too.

Where Are You From? Oro, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star F Touring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club