Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: national meet

Hi Charlie,

I love the pictures you sent of the National meet and just could not resist posting your pictures of three, count 'em three Frontenacs. I've never seen three in the same place before, Wow.

I'm at a week long Sales conference at the moment, but intend to post the rest of your pictures over the weekend.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 Roadster

Re: national meet

Rick

thanks...I had to stage the Frontenac photos, and I am so glad that I did. As you know I do not look at the photos as I take them, I just pray that I get something...when I downloaded the three...I was really pleased, ok I was **** PROUD...that I got a really good photo.

Thanks for posting so that all the members can see them....I have sent individual photos to several members....if you think that I took your photo, please send me an email and if I took your photo, I will send them to you.

Charlie

Where Are You From? NJ/CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club