Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 19 Annual Meet

You could make Applejack Old Fashions, Applejack Manhattans (either full Applejack, or half and half with Rye) or try

The Jack Rose
2 ounces Applejack
1 ounce lime juice
1/2 ounce grenadine (Homemade, you guys. I insist. Combine equal parts unsweetened pomegranate juice and sugar in a mason jar. Shake the hell out of it, until the sugar dissolves. BOOM, you have grenadine.)

Shake well with cracked ice, then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

Where Are You From? NJ and San Diego

Do You own a car built by Durant? 4 1928-31

Wow---sounds good no matter which one I try. I have to leave here tomorrow morning -early -so wont be able to try for a few days --But I will sure try them all . Thanks for the recipes. Will be in touch when I get back home
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant model 6-14 deluxe rumble seat coupe

LOL that you and Norma did not like it-since General Washington loved it and asked for the recipe for his own distillery! Guess you truly are Canadian through and through!Me- I will stick with craft IPAs!

Where Are You From? NJ and San Diego

Do You own a car built by Durant? 4 1928-31

The Durant Motors Automobile Club