Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Charlie Wins Prestigious Billy Durant Award!

Rick

We need to correct the headline: Peggy and Charlie were presented the Billy Durant Award.

The contributions of Peggy over the last 14 years as members of the DMAC have been spectacular. She, not I, did the majority of the planning for the two Annual Meets that we hosted (NJ in 2004 and SD in 2014), and Peg is always ready to pitch in to help wherever she can.

charlie.

Where Are You From? NJ/CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Charlie;
And you can't forget things like the Lavender Cookies and other things she's graciously made or provided to the members attending. Like I said " well deserved"!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan from Elizabeth, NJ Plant

Excellent choice for this award!

Charlie & Peg have been very dedicated members from the beginning of the DMAC.

Cathy & I are proud to call you Friends. Sorry we missed the annual meet, first time we missed in many years.

As Charlie would say Bravo-Zulu !

Frank & Cathy ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? many

Back at you Frank and Cathy! We really missed catching up with you at this year's meet! Hopefully, everyone will make the next one in California!

Where Are You From? NJ and San Diego

Do You own a car built by Durant? 4 1928-31

The Durant Motors Automobile Club