Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Plan now for DMAC Fall meet in Orillia, Ontario, Canada

Ah that's good news and we look forward to seeing Peggy and yourself again. You may travel by all the conveyances you noted there, but depending on which coast you strike out from, you best allow sufficient time if choosing the boat option. But don't think you can slip into Canada by boat without proper documents though!

Where Are You From? Oro, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

WELL, GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER?? MY GAL SUSAN AND I ARE GETTING READY AND PLANNING TO JOIN EVERYONE AT ORILLIA. IT SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY GOOD TIME IS PLANNED AND WE DON'T WANT TO MISS IT.

Where Are You From? south east pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? star touring 1924

Gary.....I just had a heart attack when I read that you are coming!

Looking forward to seeing you and your gal.

charlie

Where Are You From? NJ/CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Kinda think I will be there with my grandson Miles. Would be a shame to miss this one since I have been to so many in other places-. Brace your selves people -I am hoping to show up
Ken

Hi Ken; That's great news and glad to hear you are on board with us. And Grandson Miles too, a new DMAC member! A great time to head east and see all the relatives again and your friends at the meet. Get the bags packed.

Hi Don,

Registration and cheque in yesterdays mail.
Looking forward to Orillia.

Someone has to keep an eye out for Yukon Jack, to make sure he doesn't lead his grandson astray.

Ken & Marge Hoshowski
Kamloops BC

Where Are You From? Kamloops BC Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Star (being restored to a delivery service van)

Hi Ken: Great news to learn you are coming to the meet. It sounds like western Canada and USA too will be well represented at the meet. Looking forward to meeting many new faces and familiar ones as well.

Cyn & I are putting together our travel plans for Orillia. Really looking froward to the getaway and seeing places we have never been too! - DJ

Where Are You From? Port Hueneme

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant 614 Deluxe Sedan

Sent my registration off yesterday. Looking forward to the meet!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Thanks everyone for getting the registrations on the way. As a reminder to get everyone else moving, there is a lucky draw and you could be the winner of a $50.00 gift certificate for the fabulous Theo's Restaurant in Orillia if your registration is postmarked NOT LATER THAN JULY 1. One lucky winner will be drawn from the early registrants at the beginning of the meet. Good luck eh!

The Durant Motors Automobile Club