Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DMAC East Coast Spring/Summer Meet, Bowling Green, Kentucky June 9-12, 2016 CANCELLED

Due to lack of interest and responses the East Coast Chapter Meet in Bowling Green, Kentucky is CANCELLED. A check with the hotel this morning only had 3 rooms reserved and those members that contacted me about attending only totaled 8, including myself. For those that were planning to attend I'm sorry and make sure you contact the hotel to cancel your reservations as soon as possible. I have contacted the hotel and will send out an email to the museums and venues I had planned letting them know we will not be there. Please make plans on attending the National Meet in Ontario in September and I'll see you all there.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Re: DMAC East Coast Spring/Summer Meet, Bowling Green, Kentucky June 9-12, 2016 CANCELLED

I want to say to Mike, thanks for your efforts in heading up this get together. It's not easy with tons of things to take into consideration and being part fortune teller never hurts.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, TX

Do You own a car built by Durant? Several

Mike,
Thanks for all the work you did on our Chapter meeting. Like Don said you have to be part fortune teller. Wish my health had allowed me to attend.

Yates

Where Are You From? Newport,NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? E-55 Flint

Thanks Mike for all your efforts. We will see you in September!

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1928 Durant

Mike....

thanks for all your efforts.

Cathy & I will miss seeing everyone. We will be going to Canada for the July and September meets. See you there....

Cathy & Frank

Where Are You From? hookstown pa

Do You own a car built by Durant? some

The Durant Motors Automobile Club