Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kijiji 60 being destroyed in Windsor Ont

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/windsor-area-on/1928-durant-parts/1130369768?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Parting out a 1928 Durant
I am going to make a rat rod out of it so there are a lot if parts I do not need anymore. ALL ORIGINAL! wooden spoke wheels in excellent condition with dust covers All fenders 3 speed tranny Continental straight 6 engine block. No heads or bottom end. Rear end Drive shaft
Much more just about a complete car just contact me for any questions or prices. Text is fastest.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

Re: Kijiji 60 being destroyed in Windsor Ont

Hi Norm, The radiator is original. It is honeycomb ?.
You can send me some pictures of the radiator.
Regards,

Where Are You From? Argentina

Do You own a car built by Durant? Rugby 1928

Re: Kijiji 60 being destroyed in Windsor Ont

Hi Nestor .. that is not my ad. I was sent the Kijiji info and I posted it on forum.

From what I can see using postal code and phone number 519-564-6645 this seems to be in Walkerville part of Windsor Ont. If you put the phone number in search it brings up other cars he has for sale. Shame to have a complete car destroyed. Another Boyd Pennington.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club