Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recent Election

Hello Fellow Durantonians!
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone that took the time to run for office with our club and more importantly to vote in the election. I understand from Rick & Frank that we had a record number of ballots come back in voting on the candidates and a good number from our members out of the United States. I thank you for that and want you to know that although the majority of the membership is here in the United States and Canada, everyone of you outside North America is still just as important as members and we highly value your membership and input in running this club. After all it is a club for all of us who love these vehicles and keeping these old things running and letting the world know how wonderful they and membership in the DMAC is. So remember your officers are only an email or phone call away, should you want to discuss ways to keep our car club one of the best, if not THE best around!

Mike

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club