Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Event

Mary & I hope that a great time is had by all who get to attend this event. We can not attend this year but will in 2016
Does anyone want a 1930 Durant cowl section [sedan] before it goes on the scrap pile :or even a frame. I have to make space for a shop rearrangement?

Where Are You From? Whitby, Ontario

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: Durant Event

Give Mary a hug from us, we will miss you two this year!

Where Are You From? NJ and San Diego

Do You own a car built by Durant? 4 1928-31

Hi Jack & Mary...

Cathy & I will miss you at the meet. It's always a pleasure to see you two.

We'll have a cup of Tim Horton's coffee in your honor! Hope there is one in Minnesota!

See you in Canada next year, or on your next shopping trip.

Frank & Cathy ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 19 and counting

Unfortunately I too will not be able to attend this year. Frank will fill everybody in on the reason, but I will be there in spirit. Haven't missed too many of them over the years. I'm sure everyone will have a great time and Adam and Ryan have out done themselves in planning a great time. See many of you at the next ECC Spring meet and next year in Canada!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Jack & Mary-

I too will seek out a Tim Horton's coffee in your honor! I had hoped to show you the engine I was chasing when I dropped in on you last year.

Surely you will find a good home for that cowl before it's turned into a washing machine. I would happily take it off your hands if I were any nearer. I've always got creative ideas for castoff parts! Good luck with the shop rearrangement.

Where Are You From? Marysville, Kans

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant A-22 Touring

Ken & Dorothy Brink, James & Aleeta Miller and myself have arrived at the hotel.

Waiting for the rest of you to arrive, HA.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 Roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club