Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2015 annual meet

I'm planning to attend the annual meeting as a first timer, so here's a couple of dumb questions. Is there any area set up as a swap meet or is it strictly a car show of fully restored cars ? I could bring a parts car for sale and other parts or I could just bring pictures and a list, which would be best ?

I'm excited and can't wait for the event Dave Coppess

Where Are You From? Custer, S.D.

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes, 1927 Star

Re: 2015 annual meet

Hi Dave;
Let me take the liberty to answer some of your questions. Yes you can bring parts for sale or a whole car for that matter. Usually after the various activities or tours everyone gathers back at the hotel to talk Durant/Star and look at the cars that are there, help fix things that are broke and sell the parts they have. So if you want to load them up bring the parts for sale. As far as a car you have, doesn't much matter what condition it is in, restored, a running or not car or an original barn find type we all love to look at them and get ideas on how this went on the car or how to fix or restore our own car. This bunch is not a snobby bunch and we do not judge each others cars. We just like them all. So come as you are, with or without parts, a car or whatever and just show up and introduce yourself!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Re: 2015 annual meet

Hi David....

Just to echo what Mike said.

We have had all kinds of cars and parts show up at the meets. What ever you bring is fine with us.

Actually one of our members uses Craig's list to plan his route, not GPS, and Don has been known to show up with some very interesting items. One time he sold everything on the trailer including the trailer!

Looking forward to seeing you at the meet......

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a few

The Durant Motors Automobile Club