Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need help in Phoenix Area

Hello all!
I'm buying a 26 Star from a man just East of Phoenix and have developed health issues that will greatly delay the original pick-up date. I was supposed to pick the car up in late July or August but medical issues will prevent that for several months and possibly as much as a year from now. I do not want to request a refund and the deal I made does not require he give me one.

What I need is for someone to pick the car up (non-running roller) and move it to their protected location and store it until I can get there to pick it up. I can negotiate storage fees with you for good space, or I can settle for a protected spot with a good tarp over it so long as no one can get to it to remove parts. Just e-mail me with your number and I can either call you or give you my number to call.

Thanks to all of you who read this!

Gene

Where Are You From? Northeast Tennessee

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, 2, 1926 Star 6 and 1926 Star Landau (project)

The Durant Motors Automobile Club