Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two New West Coast Cars

http://s592.photobucket.com/user/scuba_dive_707/library/

Where Are You From? California

Do You own a car built by Durant? Flint

Re: Two New West Coast Cars

Your search -

http://s592.photobucket.com/user/scuba_dive_707/library/

- did not match any documents.

Something missing in the addy info.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

Sorry; not sure why it isn't working. Just copy/paste the link to the address bar(highlight, right click, copy; go to address bar, right click, paste and return) and the photobucket should be displayed.

Did that last time and again now with same results.

Your search - http://s592.photobucket.com/user/scuba_dive_707/library/ - did not match any documents.

Opened photobucket and pasted same thing there and got this

The webpage cannot be found HTTP 404

Most likely causes:
•There might be a typing error in the address.
•If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

Opened my own photobucket and coped my top info which has more info after library/ yours seems to be missing but even that in Google search give me same error message looking for my own. Mine is set for public viewing so no clue why it doesn't work.

Don't know what the secret is.

Norm-
I got it to work when I copy and pasted the link address minus the last slash.

Where Are You From? Marysville, Kans

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant A-22 Touring

Hi Todd .. like this ? Same results.

http://s592.photobucket.com/user/scuba_dive_707/library

Your search - http://s592.photobucket.com/user/scuba_dive_707/library - did not match any documents.

Interesting .. I just tried mine minus all the items past library and Google has it and went in mine. http://s125.photobucket.com/user/opemikon/library

What's the difference other than s592 to my s125, that it won't work ?

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Hopefully this works...

This is silly Mike .. I put in full line of mine and got the error message. Todd said he got in yours minus the / so I did same idea of everything after library inc the / and Google has me. Clicked on that and went into my photobucket no problem. Yours no way whatever I do.

Defragged, delete temps etc etc, close, reboot, and still nope. Must be cross border thing like our Durant's differ to US ones ha ha.

Maybe Windoz versus Mac ??

Thanks Rick .. Great looking cars. Don't know why nothing works for me.

Not seeing anything on these cars in the Registry with all their info. Vin, engine serial, casting dates, Hayes plate number on De Vaux, etc. Will send Mike our form.

Be nice to add pictures to Photo section of DMAC as well.

Mike and Irene own that beautiful Flint. Roger up in Northern California owns that (also beautiful)DeVaux. I have Roger on my DeVaux Registry. When the DeVaux passed thru Kent coming from the frozen North (35 below and snowing) I was so happy to see it arrive (safely) that I never looked for numbers. I will call Roger.
I have to thank Mike Larsen for completing the last leg of the trip.
Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Hi Gary ... that the De Vaux you said was up in God's country, here in Canada, we knew / know nothing about, you were going to get us all its info on ?

Seems the 1924 E55 Flint was Bob Krause's and is in Photo section but we have no info on it other than to note the Registry as a footnote there is such a car. Hopefully Mike will forward the info to Steve on the form I sent him.

Hi Norm;
The Flint came from the Tampa/Clearwater area of Central Florida down here prior to Bob buying it. Before that it was supposedly restored and from New York area. Don't have any other genealogy on the car other than that. Those that have seen it know, but for others who have not, it has the California hard top with beveled glass windows in the side that slide back. Beautiful car!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Hi Mike, we have the full story now on the E55 Flint with all the details and numbers. Some of which is in DMAC Photos write up on this California hard top car. Harrah's owned it at one time. Its bounced around the US from owner to owner. Orig Calif 1924 and is back home in Calif again.

Yes a nice car.

Norm:
The DeVaux came from Fairbanks,(Alaska). I had good shipping advise from The Fountainhead Museum.

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Hi Gary ... I just heard the De Vaux came from Alaska, so is not the one you were going to give us info on up in Canada around Edmonton, I think. Neither car is in the Registry, so we look forward to more info to add those ones.

Beginning to think there are more De Vaux's around than Durant's as the listing gets longer. Sure not rare cars.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club