Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Limo

I was thinking of the "medical" benefits of Merlot last night when talking about our Eastern Washington wineries. This made me remember the 1930 Durant Limo that is in Walla Walla. I first saw it about 4 years ago when the owner first drove it out of his shop. Lance take note! Check it out if you want. www.dreamridecharters.com.

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Durant Limo

Gary-- Travel in style! It looks like whoever built this took some time to keep some of the 6-14 DNA. From the cowl forward it looks stock except for the paint scheme. The rear fenders look stock, and they even had Durant shield emblems on the wheels. Looks like a nice way to go wine touring. Many might not know that the WallaWalla region has been producing award winning wines for decades.(probably just thought it was a funny sounding name for a town) Gary, as an aside ,I picked up a NOS dash switch for a DeVaux at our recent Portland swap meet if anyone needs one. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

I spoke to the owner a couple of years ago.
He said that all of the door were Durant doors and the main DNA is Durant.
The engine is a Ford 289 I believe.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Yes, there should be another forum item on this elongated 1930 614, a few years ago. If I recall front and back are sedan and fill in, is Durant doors.
Lots of hits in Google search for them.

See it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SoE1K3QCDk

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club