Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: De Vaux totals

Hi Brent:
It's great to hear of another DeVaux find! This proves they are still out there. I was forwarded your post on the AACA form and got a chance to look at the pictures. I want to thank Frank (our club President) for that.
I have been following the DeVaux marque for a long time now and did take over the DeVaux Registry some years back. I created the web site www.devauxregistry.com (thanks to Rick Botti). Look up to the "Links" and you can find the site. Connecting to the internet has proved to be very helpful in keeping track of cars. At first I thought there were only 20 or so cars out there but now I have 57...ops now 58 cars found.
Please contact me (garyyelle@msn.com),or thru the web page. I am going to try to match up your Hayes body number to the list of cars I have. Also, there is a "Car" number plate on the upper toe board on the passenger side. Your car would probably have a C-XXXX. If the floor boards are gone, you might have lost that way of identifying the car.
Other friends are as knowledgeable as I in the DeVaux research. Howard Reinke of Michigan and Dave Enrico in Southern California. Last year a DeVaux collector, Myron Cummings passed and 2 weeks ago another, Mike Larsen.

Thanks, Gary Yelle

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club