Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Got the Durant PARTNER today

Carol you made my day. I was so happy to see the Partner today that I felt it really was spring. It contains a great arrangement of varied articles from around the Durantonian world. I like to see technical articles as well as pictures and stories from club members.
Great Job Jack & Mary Connor

Where Are You From? Whitby, ON

Do You own a car built by Durant? yup

Re: Got the Durant PARTNER today

We just returned from San Diego last night, and I am just now going thru the magazines from the last three weeks, and I came across the Partner......I was SHOCKED!

It was a good shock, one of the photos that I took at the 2014 Annual meet of our good friend Adam Ford and his 1923 Durant was on the cover, and then to open up the magazine to read the article was just fantastic.

Thanks for the opportunity to share photos with the members of the DMAC. As most of you know, I enjoy photography.

Where Are You From? NJ/CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Got the Durant PARTNER today

Hi Charlie......

We have had Adam's article for a while, just waiting for the "right" photograph to feature on the cover.

As usual you came through with an excellent photo for the cover.

Thanks for being the "official" photographer.....

See y'all in Fredrick....

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a few

The Durant Motors Automobile Club