Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'New' Engine

I thought I would share an update on my A-22 engine project. I purchased and retrieved a correct engine for my '23 in Canada this summer and it's been at a local machine shop for a a month or so. They are having a good time learning more about my ride and Durants in general while getting my 'new' engine ready for installation (hopefully) this spring.

I appreciate all the assistance I have gotten in parts and knowledge from Bill, Frank, Larry, and others along the way. I also thank Gord Curl for his help in locating the engine!

received_10152892076309559

IMG_155875437868625

IMG_155886878308117

Where Are You From? Marysville, Kans

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant A-22 Touring

Re: 'New' Engine

Todd:

Sure looking good. Sure hope to see that car one of these days. You are progressing a lot faster than we are. However, "one of these days"
we'll be on the road.
Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? Frontenac built by Dominion Motors Ltd., Leaside

Re: 'New' Engine

Good looking engine Todd, looks like your doing it right and should have years of great use out of it.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

The Durant Motors Automobile Club