Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Marvel Schebler Carburetor

Hi Norm,

Thanks about the Zenith, I think I will stick with this one for now, but get an original if one comes available. The model you mentioned, is that for the 1928 M2 or the 1929, Can I get both numbers if possible? (More options for me is a good thing)

I had seen the Zenith one in my searches, I hadn't paid close attention, at some point I may get one for a backup.

It would be nice to have a sign in name, then post without having to do authentication every time :)

Gerald.

Where Are You From? Langley BC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant M2

Re: Marvel Schebler Carburetor

Replacement carbs is on the tech page but last section about motor size is incorrect.
Indicates 22A at bottom is for 32 Frontenac as 214.7 That should read 32A used 1932 Feb 618 Durant and Mar 685 Frontenac. The 1932 Feb E670 Frontenac used the 22A same as the 1931 E618 Frontenac and 30 - 32 614 Durant's.
However lets not keep things the same. 32A on the 618 Durant used J6A and the 685 Frontenac used J7A carbs.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion built 1932 614 Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club