Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recent Earthquake. All you Durantonians in California OK?

Hello California Durantonians
I hope all of you out there in the Bay area are OK, Rick, Bert & Sonia and everyone else. I saw on the news that the epicenter was around American Canyon which I know is where Bert & Sonia hail from. Hope all of you are OK!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Re: Recent Earthquake. All you Durantonians in California OK?

Hi All....

I emailed Rick, he said it woke him up, but no damage. Bert & Sonia are OK, but a lot of things got knocked on the floor.

Glad all are OK....

Frank

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a bunch

Hey Frank
Spoke with Bert this afternoon also. Glad everyone made it through the shake and bake out there. Scary thing to go through for sure.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Hi All: Just want to thank everyone who have contacted us regarding the recent events in American Canyon. Yes we did feel the earthquake and yes we are still having after shocks. It is a scary think to go through. Sonia and I are fine and our house is fine. We did lose some valuables but they can be placed. Our nerves are shot but we will survive. A major earthquake like this is not going to keep us from going to North Carolina. Hopefully we will see alot of you there. All the best, Bert & Sonia

Where Are You From? sunnie Calif.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Stars, Stars and more Stars

The Durant Motors Automobile Club