Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant - Vintage Chevy Joint Tour

On Saturday August 23rd, the Pacific Coast Chapter DMAC and the Vintage Chevy Club GSBR will conduct a historic tour combining both clubs.

The tour will bring the group from Fremont to the Sunol train station via Niles Canyon Road and on to the former Durant/Star dealership named the Durante Garage in Livermore. From there we'll take a leisurely drive over the Old Altamont Pass Road into Tracy where we'll stop for lunch. On the way back we’ll make a brief stop at one of the local Livermore Wineries. The tour will last all day, expect to return to the starting point around 5:00 or so.

Please join us for the tour, you need a car, we have room.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, California

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 Roadster

Re: Durant - Vintage Chevy Joint Tour

Durant Chevy tour is just a few days away.
If you're in the area contact me and come along.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont

Re: Durant - Vintage Chevy Joint Tour

The Joint Durant Chevy Tour was Saturday and we all had a good time.
The group of about 17 cars drove 115 miles, visited a former Durant Star dealer, winery and had lunch in a 1950's Diner. Here are a few pictures. I will post more after I received copies from others on the tour.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont

The Durant Motors Automobile Club