Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rugby 1928

Hello durant owners. Me and my father are about to buy a durant rugby 1928. The car looks great, It´s green and black. The headlights are wrong but the right ones comes with the car, But one of the headlights are missing the glass, Is there any things i should be looking extra on? How many 1928 cars are there thats is trafik? I´m greatful for some general information, How is it with spareparts for the ignition etc? The guy that we are buying the car from bought it in the 80s. He have all the information about the car so it´s fully dockumented.
excuse me for typos and grammatical errors
Patrik.

Where Are You From? Sweden

Do You own a car built by Durant? About to buy one.

Re: Rugby 1928

Hi Patrik
Welcome to the wonderful world of Durant ownership. I've sent you a private email answering some of your questions and giving you some information. One of the fist things you need to do is go to the left of this page and join our great club. You will not regret it and it is extremely valuable to the maintaining and restoration of these fine cars.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club