Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1924 Star

My grandma is looking to sell a 1924 Durant Star. What would be her price range?

Where Are You From? Muskegon, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? Grandma\'s looking to sell 1924 Star

Re: 1924 Star

Heber Castledine
My grandma is looking to sell a 1924 Durant Star. What would be her price range?
I have pics if that will help you help me thank you.

Where Are You From? Muskegon, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? Grandma\\\'s looking to sell 1924 Star

Heber, I sent you a request form for the details of this vehicle, can you please forward me them to add to the Registry. There should be members who can give you some guidance on your request as many cars have been bought and sold by members. Thanks and good luck on your sale.

Where Are You From? Mississauga Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1933 Frontenac C-400

Heber sent me some pictures of this car and it looks like a real nice Star for someone who wants a good ride with minimum restoration. Hasn't run in 15 years but from the photographs it looks like it's all there. I advised him to put some pictures on here first before doing the Ebay thing.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

Hi Heber

I saw your post for your grandmother's car. Can you please tell me what the price is or if it has sold. I am trying to figure out if I can afford to buy one. Thank you.

John

Where Are You From? Virginia

Do You own a car built by Durant? no

The Durant Motors Automobile Club