Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Myron Cummings

I regret that I have to inform the club members of Myron's passing. Myron died of a brain tumor at his home in Owosso, MI. There is a write-up on the funeral homes web-site: www.nelson-house.com. Click on the obituaries.
Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Re: Myron Cummings

I just talked to Myron's wife Terry and she was ok with me posting some information on the 3 restored DeVaux's she wants to sell. The 32 convertable coupe is very rare as the only other restored one is in the Grand Rapids Museum. The 31 Coupes are a red one and a blue one. One is a rumble seat Sport and the other has wood wheels. Her phone number is on our Membership Roster or E-mail me for more information.
Gary

Re: Myron Cummings

All of Myron's cars have found a good home. The 3 restored ones stay in Michigan along with a un-restored 31 Custom Sedan. The un-restored (but complete) 32 Standard comes West.
Steve: I will get you the details as soon as possible.
Gary

The Durant Motors Automobile Club