Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rugby

I have just completed a four year restoration program of my Fathers 1924 Durant Rugby Touring.We met all our goals in the restoration, and finished with a beautiful vehicle.
It was a exciting journey as every day and every piece of the car that was worked on brought back memories of the past history, most of them happy times. We were fortunate that the car was still complete apart from as new radiator.Have sent the cars history, and photo's to Carol at Durant partner to use if she wishes.

Where Are You From? Armidale NSW 2350 Australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes 1924 Durant Rugby, my Fathers first car.

Re: Rugby

Robert;
Let me be one of the first to congratulate you! As I'm doing a complete ground up I appreciate the time and work that goes into this project and it is a proud moment when you can bring these pieces of automotive history back to life. I look forward to seeing the article in a future Partner on the restoration.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

The Durant Motors Automobile Club