Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flint on ebay

1924 Flint E-55 touring on ebay for 22K.Looks okay, but seller says car is stored outside! Someone needs to rescue this car. Not sure if that is a fair price or not. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

Re: Flint on ebay

That 415 area code is in the San Francisco area. I do remember someone saying they were looking at a Flint in that area. The front seat is split and the top attachment in the back is coming apart. No bidders and only 2 days left. I think they would be lucky to get 12/15k for it.

Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

I've seen this car before and have a picture of it when it was for sale years ago taken outside one of the houses in the city. Would be a great purchase and a good car to restore BUT the price is way to high for her. I'd even go lower to around $10,000 or less.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

I see it's now relisted at $18K with Best Offer. Sure looks like a fun project if I weren't halfway across the country with my hands full.

Where Are You From? Marysville, Kans

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant A-22 Touring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club