Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
San Diego Meet

Hi all: We would like to thank Charlie & Peg for putting on a great meet. Behind every man is a great woman and Peg is no exception. Peg made and gave us so many goodies that it will be hard not to gain weight. We arrived home on the 20th via Sea World, San Diego Wildlife Safari and one whole day at Hearst Castle. Had to stop unloading the trailer because it started to rain (pour). Sonia wants to thank all the women that attended her presentation for their friendliness and participation. She was happy to show some of her collection. Can't wait for next year!!!! Planned to be in North Carolina.

Where Are You From? American canyon Cal

Do You own a car built by Durant? Stars

Re: San Diego Meet

Thanks.

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes three of them

You all are more than welcome!!!! This is such a great family, and we all have such a great time when we get together. I want to thank everyone for what they did to help make this such fun! You, Sonia for putting on that wonderful (historical) fashion show. You have so many beautiful pieces of clothing and personal effects from the era of our cars.
Thanks to Pam and Aleeta for driving to Old Town! It was great to get away with just the ladies to dine and shop!
Phil and Jane- what great wine you brought from the Durant Winery. I like the idea of wine and etched glasses!
To all of you who kept keys for the Hospitality Suite so we could go home at night. (And to Edith for helping me put up the posters). And all you men who helped knock the room down and load up the van at the end of the meet. Hugs to you all!!!!!!
Looking forward (already) to meeting up with everyone in NC next year!!!!

Where Are You From? NJ/San Diego

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929, 1930, 1931, and now a 1928 PLUS an 81 Clenet

This thread needs pics! Come on I know you guys take pictures like you breathe! Show us what fun you had, so we can be jealous retroactively.

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Ross

yes, I did take photos, 10GB worth to be exact. I have not had time to sort thru all of them, but I will.

charlie

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes three of them

Ross, I know Rick will post pics soon. Sorry, you missed this event, we had a great time (except for the "herding cats" episode to the winery)! Hopefully, you can make the next one in NC! If you are Facebook friends with anyone in the club, there have been some pics circulating there.

Where Are You From? NJ/San Diego

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929, 1930, 1931, and now a 1928 PLUS an 81 Clenet

The Durant Motors Automobile Club