Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
San Diego Reservations

I just made the hotel reservations for the San Diego meet and when I received the conformation notice they said that the parking would cost $18.00 per day. I called the hotel and Veronica says that is true. I said that the Durant club was to be given free parking for both car and trailer. She said that the staff had not been notified as yet and she wood look into it and get back to me by phone.

Charles: any comment?

Where Are You From? Port Hueneme, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 614 Deluxe sedan

Re: San Diego Reservations

not to worry, we will contact the GM.

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes three of them

There is a hiccup in the computer system that takes hotel reservations, and apparently trying to correct that hiccup is very challenging.

Peg talked to the GM at the Courtyard today, he reassured her that parking is included, breakfast is included in the reservation, if you receive any information to the contrary, say thank you, and let Peg or I know, and we will make sure things are correct for your arrival in September.

So if anyone tells you parking is $18 or if breakfast is extra, just say thank you, get your reservation number, and send me an email and we will have the correct info when you arrive, and even then, talk to Peg and she will make sure that the GM fixes whatever!

See you at the Annual DMAC.

Charlie and Peg

Charles:

I got a phone call from Veronica and she stated the indeed our parking is zero for the stay. I asked her to send a corrected conf.message and instead she sent me an email saying that the parking is comped. So I guess we are good.

See you in September. Don

Where Are You From? Port Hueneme, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 614 Deluxe sedan

I said not to worry!, the email was probably as a result of the telcon Peg had this morning.

see you at the DMAC

OK DMAC Members

Peg received a NEW link today for hotel reservations, please use this link from today forward

http://cwp.marriott.com/sancm/durantmotorsautoclub

Thanks.

Peggy and Charlie

The Durant Motors Automobile Club