Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Valve cover

I have a problem. I would like to put an air filter on my car to keep the dirt out of the carb. I have seen pics of one but cant get it to fit on my car. Has anyone else got a filter on their car ? If so can you post pics so maybe I will be able to work something out for my car?
Thanks
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Model 614 deluxe rumble seat coupe

Re: Valve cover

Just sent you the late Gord Tylor's 30 614 set up for air filter.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan by Dominion Motors

Can you send that or post that here? I am interested as well.

Thanks,
Jim

Where Are You From? IL

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Hope this works ..having a lot of trouble with Forum today.

Sent you same pics Jim if of any help at all. Gord drove the 614 all over the place in Nova Scotia. Widow sold the car and it was on Kijiji not long ago again by the new owner for $25,000. Doubt it was sold as Frank valued it at about $9000 tops at death of Gord.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan by Dominion Motors

under tech page modern improvements is air filters which is where i got the ideas to do mine. however i did use different size pipe and filter than shown since that pipe is what i had here. can't seem to get that page to come up right now for some reason though. the pic of mine is on what did you do to your durant today. and ken sorry to hear that it did not fit yours. was the filter to big?

Where Are You From? spokane washington

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 star m touring

I've repaired the link.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 & 1931 Model 619

Thanks Rick .. now fix this old guy on how to use windoz 7 aughhh finding anything.

Print is so tiny writing this and see no place to change it in the pc.

Do You own a car built by Durant? Dominion 1932 614 Durant sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club