Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DMAC Member Bob Krayer Passes

I have been informed that Bob Krayer, a Charter Member of the DMAC and a member of the first Board of Directors, has passed away.
Bob owned 3 Stars and was from Levittown, PA.
He always appeared to make good sound judgement, especially when it came to the DMAC and how we should progress as a Club.
Doris and I always loved to receive Bob and Elsa's Christmas card.
Our Club today is successful due to efforts such as those that Bob conveyed to me and other members in our early stages.
Our condolences to all of the Krayer family.
We will miss you my good friend...........

Yates and Doris Milton

Where Are You From? Four Oaks, NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 24 Flint E55 Sedan

Re: DMAC Member Bob Krayer Passes

Yates, I mirror your sentiments also. Bob always had a smile and we'd see him at the ECC meets if they weren't too far from Pennsylvania and I'd run into him a Hershey occasionally. He loved his Stars and I believe he provided Carol with a photograph of him when he was young in a Star pedal car. He was also a member of the greatest generation a WWII veteran I believe. It's always sad when we loose such a good Durant family member. May he rest in peace!

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

My condolenses also...I visited Bob a few times and he was very helpful with my cars. He will be missed very much.

Where Are You From? s.e. penna.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 model 60 sedan ; 1923 star trg; 1925 f roadster

We are very sorry to hear about Bob. We always enjoyed Bob and Elsa's company at the East Coast Meets. Bob will be missed very much. Our prayers go out to the family.

Bill and Annjean DeVries

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1928 Durant

The Durant Motors Automobile Club