Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant & Star Pedal Cars

Hi All.....

Does anyone have one of these pedal cars?

Check out eBay listing 120949539281 for a catalog page showing both the Star & Durant models.

There is a museum picture in one of the latest Model T Ford Club publication that has a color picture taken in a room of pedal cars that has a Durant '6' pedal car showing. Looks early like a B-22....

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? some

Re: Durant & Star Pedal Cars

Hi Frank... I seen a Star pedal car two years at the Hannestown Antique Show, Great looking pedal car priced at $2,200.00.

Where Are You From? Homer City Pa

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Durant coupe model 60

Frank I was surfing on e-bay and came across a book on vintage Cars for Kids, It's a fairly big book and shows all types of peddle cars and other types, not sure if it has any Durant or Star cars but you could ask the seller for details. to view the item use #190785891132.

Where Are You From? Mississauga Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1933/34 Frontenac

Hey Frank, I think one of our members might have had one when they were little. I'm thinking maybe Bob Krayer or maybe Ray Walton. For some reason I remember someone speaking of it at one of our old meetings.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club