Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
B-22 Durant Manuals

Hi All...

Anyone have a B-22 owners manual they would be willing to sell or copy?
Also interested in any other B-22 info you may have.

Thanks........Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? A few

Re: B-22 Durant Manuals

i will give you a b-22 sales brochure....excellent condition

Where Are You From? s.e. penna.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 model 60 sedan ; 1925 star f roadster

Re: B-22 Durant Manuals

There is a parts book posted on Terry's site for 1926 from Durant Motors of Canada it is a Parts Price List for Models A & B four and six cylinder, It is listed under Durant Parts Books with I.D. # D-26-101-45. What ever became of Terry's literature ???? he had posted several under his name. I sent Terry many books to post but only a few ever made it onto the site. I have a similar book which I had sent a scan and details but it's not posted. Mine is a Master Price List of Parts Models A & B four and six cylinder, effective July 1st. 1923, issued by Durant Motors Inc. 560 Jackson Ave. Long Island City, N.Y. The book gives you part#'s for either A or B with a brief description and the price, it has several quotes about parts belonging to various blocks of serial numbers which nail down model changes etc. It would be great to compare the 1926 Canadian version to the 1923 U.S. book. I can send a scan of the cover to show you what the book looks like.

Where Are You From? Mississauga Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1933/34 Frontenac by Dominion Motors Canada

The Durant Motors Automobile Club