Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Facebook

Is anyone here on Facebook? I was hoping to stay better connected using FB. If you are, feel free to friend me (aford173)

adam

Where Are You From? St. Paul, MN

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant A-22

Re: Facebook

I just did, and while we are in Traverse City, maybe one of the electronic experts can figure out how to make a "group" called DMAC or something similar.

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

I talked it over with Frank, Rick and some others. I created a DMAC page. I am hoping it might encourage some new membership as well. I have to fill in some of the blanks, but I'll do that as time goes by. Anyone can post to the DMAC page.

www.facebook.com/durantmotors

DMAC members

There are several of us that are on Facebook, including but not limited to Adam, Rich, Frank, Peggy, Mike, and others. if you are also on facebook you can join the Durant Motors Automobile Club group. There are a few photos, more to follow I am sure, and it is just another way for the DMAC to communicate.

charlie

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

Feel free to post any pictures you have of you, your car and family. And also tell your friends about it. I'm hoping we can use it as a recruiting tool.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club