Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Auction Sept 29th

Hi Y'all,

Time has come for a part of life I truly dread and that is a liquidation
of my old cars and stuff that I have collected over the last 60+ years.

Having COPD and a form of Muscular Dystrophy has put me in a condition that
limits me to any activity requiring much movement.

With this in mind, I have decided to have an auction which will be held on September 29th at my home at 9331 NC Hwy 210 near Four Oaks and Smithfield, NC. This is a consignment auction and only 3 of the cars are mine and one of which is my 1923 Durant Touring. My son, Mike has 2 cars plus an 1967 Airstream Trailer.

The sale will be conducted by Bradley's Auction of Salemburg, NC. His website
is wwwbradleysauctions.com. The email is guardmut@aol.com.

My time with the old car hobby has been most rewarding to myself and my family. Still plan to attend some meets and tours if health permits.

In the DMAC we have the greatest group of people that ever blessed the hobby.
KEEP IT GOING..........

Yates Milton
Founding President, DMAC
Founding President, Triangle Region of NC -AACA
Founding President, Lakeway Chapter of Tenn - AACA
Founding President, Translyvania Region of NC - AACA
Past President, East Tenn Region - AACA

Where Are You From? Four Oaks, NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 23Durant A22 Touring

Re: Auction Sept 29th

Wow Yates sorry to hear this. l know your brother had the same problems you are having and finally died from it. Sure hope you take care of yourself, and sorry to hear you selling your last Durant car partner. You sure have impressed me Yates and sure appreciate you calling me many moons ago with your idea of starting our great Durant club after Jeff Gillis died and we were all adrift out there with no club. Your a keeper sir and wish you a lot of luck and sure hope you can make it out here to San Diego next year to our DMAC meet here. l want to drive you around in my 29 Durant. Please take care of yourself.
God bless you Yates
Faithfully
Lance Haynes
San Diego

Where Are You From? San Diego, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club