Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Updates

Added pictures of Don Palla's 1925 Star Race car to Star Photographs section.

Added info and downloadable Registration and Agenda forms to Club Events page.
Added Four BIG events this year from Canada to Argentina to Club Events page!
Updated items and prices in Club Store.
Added annual roster to members only section.
Fixed broken links, found some new ones.

That's all for now.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Re: Updates

Thanks Rick.
l don't know if everyone realizes all your faithful work designing and maintaining and growing our club Website but it is a big job.
l have a web master that l have to pay every time l ask him to change anything.
l for one really appreciate all your faithfully classy good work and fending off the hackers as well.
Thanks a bunch Rick.
Faithfully
Lance Haynes
San Diego, CA

Where Are You From? San Diego, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? too many

Rick:
Thank you so much for adding the Canadian info to the Club events page. We have a new location for this years meet and a great area to tour. This is an invitational meet to various other clubs with like interests, so promises to be a great weekend. Just hope that a lot of our good friends from south of the border show up. Come and experience the Canadian hospitality.
Once again, Rick, thank you for all your help.
Gordon Curl,
Ontario Director

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Rick- I'd like to echo Lance and Gordo in saying thanks for all you do with the website. I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure a lot of us are the same way, in saying that I can turn my computer on watch the pretty pictures come up. But anything from there on makes my head hurt. You do a great job! Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

Much appreciation for all you do!!
Thanks so much for being here, and making us look Soooo goood! We all deeply appreciate your efforts..
We would not be if it wasnt for your hard work, and the long reach of the world wide web!

(I did not forget about the photos you need.. will get to it right after the partner is out)

Where Are You From? S. Vermont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I appreciate it.

I've made more updates and repairs over the last three nights so you may find a broken link or two, if so reload the page you are on.

Most of the work had been to the Technical, Dort, DeVaux, Rugby, Frontenac, Locomobile and Events pages. I still have the Special Interest, Durant and 3/4 of the Tech page to go.

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club