Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charleston SC Spring Meet

Hi All,
Just booked my air flight to Charleston. Will see you all on the afternoon of the 19th.

Where Are You From? Staten Island New York

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star Touring

Re: Charleston SC Spring Meet

Ed

Don't forget to bring your passport to show at the bridge toll booth when you leave Staten Island to enter NJ to get to the airport. Oh, and you may need a Visa as well.

See you in Charleston!

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

Charlie,
I know that you will not be flying out of Kennedy, the tolls thru Staten Island will kill you.

I met some of your frends aT a Scout affair south of you in October.
Best of luck.
Ed

I WOULD WORRY MORE ABOUT THE NEW YAWKA LANGUAGE BARRIERS..HAHAHAHA...SEE YOU THERE HOPEFULLY...GARY K....PS:.I AM TUNING UP FOR THE SCOOTER RACES...

Where Are You From? plmouth meeting, penna...southeastern pa.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 model 60 coupe and sedan, 1925 star model F

I'M ok Charlie, I just received my Global Entry permit from the TSA. I will breeze right thru Customs.

Ed

Customs and TSA are two agencies, but can you breeze thru the toll booths into NJ? New rules require any one from SI to have a valid NJ Visa to enter into the Garden State.

See you in Charleston.

Where Are You From? NJ CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

The Durant Motors Automobile Club