Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vancouver DVD

Rick:

I just received your DVD on the Vancouver tour and it is fantastic. Cyndi & I watched it over and over again. It brought back fond memories of good times and meeting new friends.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to put together the highlights of the meet in such a professional manner.

PS: Our 1930 Deluxe Sedan looks good inside and out in the pictures, hope you enjoyed the ride!

Thanks again
Don

Where Are You From? Port Hueneme, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Deluxe Sedan

Re: Vancouver DVD

Yeah Don I agree, great job By Rick on the video. A budding Steven Spielberg. But couldn't he get some younger guys for the actors? Did you get your windshield figured out? I think you take off the crank handle and the four screws to the header board, the right and left door garnish plates then tilt the windshield back into the passenger compartment and out. When you get your new seals in don't forget to place that little rubber bumper that fits into the tab in the middle of the back of the dashboard. I had to carve a new one out of a solid chunk of rubber. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

Rick I got mine today, and want to say thanks for putting this together. Looked like everyone had a great time and I was sorry I could not make it. You all had a great attendance and a good looking bunch of cars.

Where Are You From? Oviedo, Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65

Hi Rick.
Thanks so so much for your great DVD. Boy what a nice job you did on it.
Very professional and fun to view and a real keeper.
Wish l could have been there and toured and enjoyed all of the members and there cars.
And so many nice looking cars with nice chrome and paint. Beautiful.
Faithfully
Lance Haynes
San Diego

Where Are You From? San Diego, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? many

Thank you very much, I am very pleased that you enjoyed the video, it was fun to putting everything together.
Yesterday I received a fresh supply of bubble mailers and mailed the last of the DVD’s Intended for those who attended the event today.
Look for them to arrive in the middle of next week for domestic addresses and seven to ten days for Canadian addresses.

I still have a few copies left, so anyone who wasn’t there can send me an email with their mailing address and I will send them a copy.
I have produced the DVD’s in both NTSC and PAL formats.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? two of them

Ross:

I have not started on the windshield rubber replacement yet, but you comments are great and give me confidence to tackle the job during our car show off season this year. I had the gears remade in brass and that is now done so I hope to finish the job post haste (if I have the courage to take it apart)

Don

Where Are You From? Port Hueneme, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Deluxe Sedan

Received our DVD today, thanks Rick for both a great job and for reviving our memories of a terrific meet.
Many thanks also to Franz for his organising, Ken who greeted us with pins upon our arrival, those Members who shared their cars with Pam & I, and to ALL attendees who helped make the Langley, Vancouver meet a part of our Canadian holiday to treasure. (I am proudly wearing the Club Jacket and Cap everywhere.)
We would like to again extend the offer made at the Dinner for any Durantonians visiting Australia to give us a call. It is no further for you than it was for us!

Where Are You From? Adelaide, Australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Rugby Tourer & 2 Project Cars

Rick, You never cease to amaze me... Another great DVD. Sure wish Doris and I could have attended.
Thanks my friend.... You are a great asset to our fantastic club.

Yates

Where Are You From? NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 23 Durant Touring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club