Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1931 DeVaux At Auction Hershey PA No Reserve

Hi All....

If you look at the upcoming RM auction at the AACA meet in Hershey you will find this car.

Listing says it is from the Nethercutt collection and is offered at no reserve.

Follow this link or click on website at bottom of this post......

http://www.rmauctions.com/FeatureCars.cfm?SaleCode=HF11&CarID=r128&fc=0

Enjoy......

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? a few

Re: 1931 DeVaux At Auction Hershey PA No Reserve

I found out today that the car went overseas! I first knew of the car when it was in a private closed museum in upstate N.Y. So it traveled out to California then to Penn. and now.......
Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

hi gary, actually i bought the 1931 devaux car and will start restoring it,
Since you know it before and you might be experienced on devaux, any advice?

Where Are You From? lebanon

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Charbel:

Thank you, for contacting our Forum! I have been involved in the DeVaux for over 20 years. The history of this make of car and the life of Norman DeVaux has almost become a passion with me. Some years back I had a good friend make up my web site: www.devauxregistry.com. My mission statement is to have a way to contact people that have or had a DeVaux to continue to up-date the registry of known DeVaux owners. My friends in Michigan (which I hope to visit for the first time this Fall) turned the old paper registry over to me. I can trace your car back to the 70's. When the Nethercutt Collection was looking for a DeVaux, they E-mailed me. I saw this one up for sale and Mr. Nethercutt gave it the OK to buy it. Now that he has passed away, the family is changing directions and restoring only "high end" cars.
I have a lot of background information on the DeVaux including some factory photo's that I can duplicate.

Please contact me: garyyelle@msn.com

Thanks, Gary

Where Are You From? Washington State

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club